- sulight through trees
- Lake Louise 1
- FIELD OF FLOWERS
- Bush setting
Rose Inserra is a successful published author of over 60 books. Her best-selling book, Dictionary of Dreams, has sold more than half a million copies and has recently been reprinted.
Rose uses her expertise as author, teacher and editor to coach people who want to write. This varies from biographies; self help genres, children’s books, as part of their business marketing, general fiction and non-fiction.
Coaching for writing
- One on one personal writing coaching for those who wish to write (no previous writing experience necessary) or be published.
- ‘Writing For Therapy’ program designed for those who wish to tap into their creativity at a deeper level.
- Freelance structural editing for fiction and non-fiction
- Manuscript assessment services
- Final polishing before publication submission
- Keynote speaker for writing conferences, workplace seminars, mind body soul workshops, personal development training and life coaching sessions.
- Guiding the writer to self publish
- How to approach publishers
For more information on how we can help you click here