- sulight through trees
- Lake Louise 1
- FIELD OF FLOWERS
- Bush setting
Rose Inserra is a successful published author of over 60 books. Her best-selling book, Dictionary of Dreams, has sold more than half a million copies and has recently been reprinted.
Her latest book, Dreams – What your subconscious wants to tell you, has just been released and is available in bookstores now.
Rose uses her expertise as author, teacher and editor to coach people who want to write. This varies from biographies; self help genres, children’s books, as part of their business marketing, general fiction and non-fiction.
Coaching for writing
- One on one personal writing coaching for those who wish to write (no previous writing experience necessary) or be published.
- ‘Writing For Therapy’ program designed for those who wish to tap into their creativity at a deeper level.
- Freelance structural editing for fiction and non-fiction
- Manuscript assessment services
- Final polishing before publication submission
- Keynote speaker for writing conferences, workplace seminars, mind body soul workshops, personal development training and life coaching sessions.
- Guiding the writer to self publish
- How to approach publishers
For more information on how we can help you click here